The IAEA reports outlines the following points that have world leaders concerned that Iran is:
- Secretly procuring design information and equipment needed to develop and build nuclear weapons;
- Conducting high explosives test and detonator development used in nuclear weapons;
- Doing computer modeling for the core of a nuclear warhead;
- Preparing for nuclear weapons testing, and
- Developing and mounting nuclear warheads on to one of its missile delivery systems, the Shahab 3 intermediate range missile. That missile system has the capability to reach Israel.
Israel has already suspected Iran of these activities and may take action against Iranian nuclear facilities. A senior Foreign Office representative in the British Government revealed that members of its government have been told to expect some sort of military action as early as mid-December or very early in 2012. Sources inside the British Ministry of Defense have confirmed that plans have been completed to support military action should Israel act.